Friday, November 16, 2007

the 15th

I don't write this because it's the 15th tho I tried to write something on the 15th, but I decided I wasn't inspired at all....No, that's a lie. I tried today and decided I wasn't inspired at all, but I wanted the title 'the 15th' match the numbers of days we ventured into November, only in reality we already reached the 16th day. Bugger, or should I say blogger. Beside that, I finally admitted to the RKOP folks that I blog. So lo-'n-b'hold, here's my 15th blog.

Actually, it's not even my 15th blog. I blogged way more, just in other places. I switch places so many times that I usually never get my blog count higher than 15. So, from now on it's gonna be exciting to see if something new will sprout from my brains unto the screen stuck to the page with the url http://www.wiwipedia.blogger.com/.

That was my ramble about the 15th.

No comments: