Monday, November 26, 2007

C'est Une Belle Journée

I hear it ringing in my head over and over again. I hear clear tones against foul words. The contradiction makes me laugh. C'est Une Belle Journée. The words ring so clear, they make the foul words not so bad. And if you keep hearing it over and over again (preferably in the sweet voice I'm hearing it in) you start to belief in it. C'est Une Belle Journée.

[url=http://www.blogotheque.net/article.php3?id_article=3664]C'est Une Belle Journée[/url]

When I watch that video, I only half belief it; c'est une belle journée. It's something about his being; the way he acts and the way he doesn't seem to be completely there. I've got the feeling that he really is a far away, somewhere we can't reach him. It makes him mysterious, and that makes me even more curios and it draws me even closer to him. It's fascinating. Especially since he stirs something in me, or the songs he recently wrote. I don't think I've been ever so eager to hear a new album. It's in the making.

C'est une belle journée.

There's good weather on the horizon. I can see him perking up as the promo starts again. He knows it'll leave him exhausted, but at least he will be out again. That's when the words starting ringing true. For it might stir something in my soul, I'm quite sure it stirs more than one heart, and maybe even his own. That would be nice. It might take a few years before he can really appreciate the meanings of the words or the notes set to them. I don't know. I'm just guessing. I just hope he will be free some day.

No comments: