Thursday, March 28, 2013

New York

Am I looking at tickets to fly to New York? Yes, I am.
Why? No idea. It's not like you're actually going to fly to New York any time soon. Nope.
Did I think of where to stay? Nope. Or what to do? Nope. And what I need? Nope, none of that.
Weren't I supposed to go to Portugal? Yup. What happened to those plans? On hold?
Would I like to fly to New York instead? Yeah, sure. Loads of things that should have been arranged and aren't so....It's not gonna happen, is it? No, I don't think so.

The first signs of madness, eh? Yes, I'm talking to myself.

Anyone care to join me on a trip to New York? Beware, qualifications to become my traveling companion are somewhat restricting.

Here's a form to fill out:

No there is not. If you really must you can ask me for it and I'll throw something together.

No comments: