Thursday, February 28, 2008

Help Me Through the Day

I don't know how to get through this day. I'm anxious, nervous, restless and all those things. I thought the night was long, last night. I wole at 3am this morning. I went to pee, and when I got back to bed, I was wide awake. I didn't sleep anymore. Instead of taking my needed rest I got up at 5.30am. I showered, took breakfast, drove to work and started working (in that order). Now I've done a lot of the tasks, but there are some tasks waiting which I don't feel like doing. For a month already, but today especially.

Today I will hear if I won tickets to Jason Mraz's showcase coming monday. Wanna go! Need to go! So there ya got it!

This blog gives me more and more the feeling I'm talking to myself, out loud. And that gives me the feeling I've got voices in my head. A lot of voices all talking to me. They keep me from work. Not that I want to work, or actually I do want to work hoping it'll make it look like the day passes fast. Just today. For all the other days, pause somewhere around 7pm and I'll be fine.

Anxious!!!

No comments: