Tuesday, June 10, 2008

the Wizard of ooh's and ah's and fa-la-la's

I just wish he had said a little more than ooh's and ah's and Obama and fa-la-la's. If only he had backed his choice up, every time he dropped the name ' Obama'.

I suppose I'm just a little disappointed by the first blog and the reply in the second blog. He didn't seem sorry for the way he handled it. That seemed incredibly hypocritical, since he's the one preaching 'peace', ' respect' and joy. For me it was hard to find that peace, respect and joy and whatever other positive thing he might have preached.

It's funny to read how his army accuses people of accusing him of things, because he's a celeb. It's funny that when one man is incredibly rude, and happens to be a celeb, he's not expected to aplologize for it, while any other person would get bashed till the apologies are out.

I don't expect Jason to be perfect, but I do expect him to be big enough to admit he made a (judgement) mistake, or that it was really stupid and rude what he did.

I suppose I'm just really disappointed, while I never expected him to be perfect. Especially since I belief he can do so much better.

No comments: